We just tested this 10x45-inch scarf by washing it in baby shampoo and found it remains colorfast.
This one we had made from silk. Our next scarf will be polyester which might be a little softer. The silk used in the product we tested is lightweight, but not as soft as traditional silk scarves.
The hems are created with an overcast stitch and are not rolled. I'm looking forward to seeing how they appear on the polyester version, which in our current test case, will be our dots design line.
It takes ten days to receive a test, so we will be ordering more things around the beginning of April and know what we will be offering toward the end.
• Made from 100% polyester fabric
• Smooth surface with low lustre
• Very soft hand, lovely drape, mimics silk
• Print is visible about 50% on the back side
• Each scarf is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing
• Machine wash in cold water with phosphate free detergent, hang to dry, iron on synthetic setting, may shrink after the first wash