This square scarf is filled with a Butterfly-attracting field of small white and light yellow flowers.
The Butterflies and friend Lady Bug seen here fly independently on each corner just as they do in real life. The scarf's edge is bordered with sky blue and its outer edge repeats the scarf's background.
All scarf material produces a nice drape and sharp printing. The silk, however, is a bit more lively. *Free Shipping in the USA*
* . . . ask about our Sketch-Views Club for 25% savings on all products
• Made from 100% polyester fabric or silk
• Smooth surface with low luster
• Print is particularly sharp on the surface, and lighter on the reverse side
• Each scarf is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Vivid print that will never fade after properly washing
• Machine wash in cold water with phosphate free detergent, hang to dry, iron on synthetic setting