The Butterflies and Lady Bug on this scarf wander randomly on each end, having the freedom to fly wherever they want to go backed by a blue sky.
The edges of this blue scarf are trimmed with small flowers known to attract Butterflies and other flying insects, with the Lady Bug added here for an additional pop of color.
Fluid and beautifully draped scarves are the perfect way to dress up any outfit and wear whether you go out or attend an online conference.
All scarf material produces a nice drape and sharp printing. The silk, however, is a bit more lively.
**Free Shipping in the USA**
• Made from 100% polyester fabric or silk
• Smooth surface with low luster
• Print is particularly sharp on the surface, and lighter on the reverse side
• Each scarf is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Vivid print that will never fade after properly washing
• Machine wash in cold water with phosphate free detergent, hang to dry, iron on synthetic setting