The Butterflies and Lady Bug on this rectangular scarf wander randomly on each end, having the freedom to fly wherever they want to go with a background of fall gold.
The edges of this gold scarf are trimmed with small flowers known to attract Butterflies and other flying insects, with the Lady Bug added here for an additional pop of color.
* . . . ask about our Sketch-Views Club for 25% savings on all products
All scarf material produces a nice drape and sharp printing. The silk, however, is a bit more lively. *Free Shipping in the USA*
• Made from 100% polyester fabric or silk
• Smooth surface with low luster
• Print is particularly sharp on the surface, and lighter on the reverse side
• Each scarf is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Vivid print that will never fade after properly washing
• Machine wash in cold water with phosphate free detergent, hang to dry, iron on synthetic setting